Black jumper Luvalot | Red top Dotti | Jeans Topshop | Cross body bag & Boots MARCS | Sunnies ANCA
I am lucky to have a four day weekend over the Melbourne Cup period and my plans consist of doing lots of exploring to get my creative juices flowing. I also hope to re-focus my energy on my health and wellness as I have somewhat been neglecting this recently due to a busy schedule. Here is what’s in my weekend diary so far:
- Purchase a good quality yoga mat – I finally bought one from Lululemon yesterday and I love it! I find that recently I really value yoga and meditation and try to practice as often as I can to keep my mind and body healthy. Loving Yoga by Adrienne on YouTube!
- Visit the market and cook a nice hearty meal – I want to cook using some fresh, delicious local produce and maybe try my hand at a new recipe?
- Re-organise my blog – you may have noticed that my blog theme has changed. I’m quite happy with where it is now. Trying to aim for easy navigation, and something clean and simple. I’m working real hard to improve the quality of my content so hopefully you guys are enjoying what you see so far, and of course, thanks for all the support!
- Do some Europe planning – my gosh only 4 months and a bit until Richard (my partner) and I are off to
Europe for the first time! We have been meaning to go for ages and finally booked it in. Flights are done but we really need to finish the accommodation and lock in some tours! We will be going to Rome, Florence, Prague, London and Paris so if you have any good suggestions, please let me know. We are foodies and love wine, art, history, culture and shopping – so basically everything! (However, I am secretly also obsessed with Harry Potter).
- Have some quality family time – I plan on visiting my parents and brother, Jesse. I think I’ll ask my mum to cook my favourite food again and we can sit down, have a cheeky gossip session and watch some good asian drama together as a family!
- Get into the Melbourne Cup spirit – I’m not that into horse racing, but I always love the fashion side of the races, so will keep an eye out for some fashion inspo!
I hope you guys are enjoying your long weekend (or normal weekend) wherever you are, whatever you are doing. Remember to try and get in some me-time where you can!